Focused searches of a powerful and comprehensive database in order to match client requirements with specific candidate attributes and produce a number of appropriate candidates.
1. Understanding our client’s requirements by:
· Taking comprehensive telephone briefings on job and person profiles and gaining a sound awareness of the major benefits of the client organisation.
· Obtaining written job or recruitment profiles where they exist.
2. Generation of candidates by
* Conducting database searches against appropriate selection criteria.
* Advertising the role on up to 10 job websites.
* Contacting potential candidates and presenting the opportunity in the best possible light.
3. Short listing of potential candidates by
* Conducting screening interviews and identifying appropriate experience and skill levels which match stated requirements.
* Producing candidate assessments with career histories and consultants comments.
* Obtaining candidate commitment to the opportunities available.
THE BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENT
1. A cost structure based on “no placement, no fee”.
2. A rapid response service.
3. An effective back up for more focused recruitment methods.
5. Capacity for clients to make speculative approaches to the market with limited commitment.