WORKFORCE OPTIMISATION (WFO) CONSULTANT
Based: West London / Middlesex
Salary: Base c. £45-55,000 + car allowance + Benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of voice solutions including call recording, WFO / workforce management, quality monitoring, and Speech Analytics. They are 25 years old, and have offices in Middlesex. They work with a number of suppliers, and also develop their own solutions. They have a strong track record in the Financial services / banking space, contact centres, and several central government areas.
What do we need?
The WFO Consultant’s primary role will involve a mixture of presales and post-sales consultancy, primarily focussing on Workforce Management solutions such as Teleopti and NICE IEX. The role will assist the Sales team in gathering customer requirements, providing customer demonstrations of the product to show the value of the solution, and will cover the post sales configuration, training and consultancy to our customers. Although we are looking for WFM experts, candidates that also have Interaction Analytics presales / post-sales experience on products such as NICE, Nexidia or Verint may be given preference.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, which actively encourages team work, selforganisation and accountability. It provides the freedom to play a key role in being instrumental in helping secure new business.
- Working with Sales to recommend the most suitable commercial and technical solution in accordance with the customer’s requirements and Company’s product sets.
- Working with Sales to prepare proposals in response to RFPs and customer requests.
- Work closely with the Sales team and the customer to provide consultative support through the design, documentation and delivery of the proposed solution. Assisting the customer in creating the rules and metrics that will be deployed to ensure their operations resource needs are met and business requirements are met, offering guidance and advice as needed. This may involve running a number of workshops with the customer.
- Work with Project Management team to deliver the deployment of the agreed WFM solution applications.
- Provide end user training and consultancy to ensure the customer uses the system correctly,
- On site management of “go live” to ensure a successful deployment and carry out UAT (User Acceptance Testing) as required.
Who do we want to hear from?
If you’re someone who has delivered a WFM solution within the Call Centre industry looking to make a move out of operations into a more consultative role this could be the ideal position for you. Bringing the real life experience of the day to day running of a WFM application to others looking to implement these solutions. We are also happy to hear from experienced WFM presales / implementation consultants who wish to be involved in the full sales and delivery cycle.
In addition candidates should have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Ideally be from a Workforce Planning Manager or equivalent background who has experience in the delivery of WFM applications. Using products such as Teleopti, NICE IEX or Verint would be desirable.
- Knowledge of resource optimisation and Workforce Management best practices.
- Any presales or post-sales consultancy / delivery of Interaction Analytics solutions such as NICE, Nexidia or Verint would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a creative style with the ability to articulate proposals to varying levels of individuals.