Business Analyst – Financial Crime & Compliance
Application Specialities: AML, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Skills: Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Data Mapping, Data Validation, Consultancy, Subject Matter Expert, Solution Design, Technical Consultant
Locations: London, Paris
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions for Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Our client is expanding its team of Business Analysts and Subject Matter Expert teams in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Madrid and is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of contributing to software implementation, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Actimize AML products to meet clients’ business
- Communicate with clients to assess solution fit and identify product gaps
- Ensure requirements are accurately specified, communicated and understood by the technical implementation team
- Provide ongoing support to the client and to the technical implementation team to ensure the quality of the implemented system in meeting business requirements
- Provide tuning, training and consultancy services to clients
- Lead/perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Respond to Business and Functional requirement requests
- Comply with internal quality, reporting, and administration processes
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have proven and significant experience as a Business Analyst
- Candidates should have practical experience of compliance within the Financial Services industry (banking, brokerage or insurance)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Anti-Money Laundering
- Candidates must have customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills Are Essential
- Experience of writing detailed specifications
- Team-oriented and yet able to work independently and creatively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Hands on experience in SQL would be an advantage, though not essential
Remuneration: Is negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and includes a highly competitive Base salary, an attractive Bonus scheme, medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd