Business Development & Demand Generation Manager
Sector: IT, Telecoms, Networking, SaaS, Software, High Tech industry experience
Remuneration: Base salary to £30,000, OTE c. £10,000 (previous incumbent comfortably over achieving this rate), Pension, PMI, DIS.
This role is a key support role for the Western European sales operation of 8 people. The role is to provide one centralised manager for the UK/WE sales function to generate qualified leads, from both campaigns, inbound activity and pro-active research (direct & indirect)
Key areas of responsibility and focus:
- Own the process for leads to opportunities, qualify inbound and campaign leads for sales people to then follow up on.
- Research W-Europe markets, companies and roles to provide specific information to enable campaigns and approaches from the new sales team.
- Work with marketing team to execute campaigns, webinars, events, manage agencies, assist with digital campaigns, data management etc.
- Help with wider Sales operations data reporting and MI, including CRM system and manage the tender tracking process.
- All leading to Generating a consistent volume of qualified leads and opportunities for sales teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Confident, engaging telephone manner able to engage people in dialogue and elicit information, create a positive rapport
- Min 3+ years IT, Telecoms, Networking, High Tech industry experience
- Either previous career experience in telemarketing, research or other related business development roles.
- Comfortable working with Excel and manipulating data.
- Commercially aware, organised, logical and self-motivated with prompt, diligent and professional manner.
To apply please submit your CV as an attachment in Word to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr