Business Development Directors (×2)
Business Development Managers (×2)
Portfolio: Cloud & Hosting, Networks, Security, Unified Communications, Voice and Service Provider Services.
Location offices: London and also Midlands
One of the most notable network services providers in Europe with its own 40,000 mile fibre network, nearly 40 data centres, 30+ colocation centres and linking over 230+ Data Centres. Connectivity, Communications and Computing services are delivered to customers across international enterprises, global telecommunication and mobile operators, OTT and ISPs, SIs, channels and governments.
Description: These roles are part of the UK Enterprise business (team of 8 growing to 12). Reporting to the Acquisition Sales Director and is a 100% New Business Development role, not Account Management.
- Sales of WAN,VPN, MPLS, VPLS Network services & Unified Communications (UCaaS, SfB, VOIP and Video).
- Focused on new business acquisition, building strategies, presenting solutions, and negotiating contracts for net new revenue growth from new logo clients.
- Building a pipeline from a new start via own activities and working with the considerable marketing / demand generation support to create further prospecting initiatives.
- Client opportunity management and reporting via the Siebel tool, provide timely and accurate business forecasts.
- Working with technical and commercial teams in Product Management and Pre-Sales to build compelling proposals
- A demonstrable consistent track record of new business / new logo acquisition in corporate accounts
- A decent current network of clients and contacts would be highly desirable
- Core experience of selling managed WAN,VPN, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services to Enterprise clients.
- Deals closed for Unified Communications – MS Lync, Skype for Business, VaaS, Video or Conferencing.
- Ability to deliver a good presentation, create RFPs and work with bid management, pricing and legal teams.
Locations: London & Midlands offices
Salary ranges: £55,000 – £70,000 pa
OTE: £60,000 – £65,000
Benefits: 5% Pension, Healthcare, Life, travel and 25 days holiday