Channel & Alliance Partner Manager – EDI
Sector Keywords: EDI, Supply Chain, PEPPOL, Managed File Transfer, MMOG/LE, ODETTE, AIAG, RTI (real Time Information), e-Invoicing, Order Processing, SAP IDOC, ODETTE, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, EANCOM, TRADACOM
Territory: UK and European EDI & Supply Chain related channel partners
Our client is an international market leading provider of EDI and supply chain solutions. They are regarded as a market sector and application innovator and have a well-established international client base of several thousand clients with offices in several European countries and the USA.
They are seeking a Channels and Alliances expert to help them further expand their partner community of Systems Integrators, VARs, OEMs and consultancies. Current partners include software houses, industry standards organisations and international VARs and we are ambitious to expand this programme for revenue growth and market share. The role will include managing some existing partners as well as initiating new relationships, signing new partner agreements and managing the on-boarding processes through to working with the partners in their initial stages to qualify opportunities, help them shape and win new end user engagements etc. in collaboration with our sales and pre sales teams and consultants. Sales targets will be based on developing and growing the existing partner base as well as establishing new partnerships.
- Manage our existing channels and alliances and work with them to build sales pipeline and close for new revenue contribution
- Identify and build new partner relationships and then work with channels to develop sales campaigns and close for revenue recognition
- Be capable of presenting our solutions at the highest levels with all channel potential partners and to industry bodies and at public presentations such as Exhibitions
- Track record in channel management and partner development
- Some knowledge of our core app sectors would be highly advantageous: EDI, Supply Chain, PEPPOL, Managed File Transfer, MMOG/LE, ODETTE, AIAG, RTI (real Time Information), e-Invoicing, Order Processing, SAP IDOC, ODETTE, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, EANCOM, TRADACOM
To apply please send your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr