Channel Manager – Carrier Partners & Alliances
- Our client is a €1 Bn+ revenue global software house with a long history in the Customer Interaction, Contact Centre & Customer Engagement Technology sectors with a commanding market position in installed client base and channel partner community.
- The role is specifically focusing on their channel partner and alliance relationships with Telco. Carriers in the UK.
- This is a high profile position with responsibility for managing existing channel partner relationships and with a key emphasis of initiating and creating net new channel partnerships and alliances with Telco. Carrier partners.
- Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives
- Pro actively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements and drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations through the Channel.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Able to enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Pro actively recruits new qualifying partners.
Remuneration: Base salary range to £70,000, OTE £140,000, Car Allowance, pension, health and life schemes.
Location: Various UK offices
To apply please send your CV (as a Word attachment) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.