Enterprise Sales Executive – CXM / CEM
Salary range: £65k-£80k, OTE £140,000 – £160,000 plus £7k CA.
Solutions Sector: Customer Relationship Management, Customer Experience Management, CX, Voice of the Customer (VoC), Feedback Management, Response Management, multi-channel, messaging, Customer Interaction, Contact Centre
Based: National remit, home office located and with a UK Head Office.
Our client is a highly innovative and successful UK based software vendor. They are one of the leading providers of Customer Engagement Management software and can boast an impressive array of FTSE 100 enterprise clients across all main commercial vertical sectors. The company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, the New Business Sales Manager will be responsible for the generation, development and conversion of new business opportunities, providing prospective customers with a solution that meets their business requirements and objectives, or opening new partnerships.
- Consultative sales skills and the ability to effectively present and communicate Our CXM value proposition to key decision makers, is key to success.
- The New Business Sales Manager will initiate, negotiate and close key account contracts, securing optimum recurring revenues and establishing strong relationships within the Client account to ensure ongoing and repeat business.
- Qualify Client and sales opportunities to maximise orders and ensure that the solutions offered are within Our CXM field of competence.
- Build and sustain a prospect platform and follow through in an appropriate and timely manner to achieve or exceed the assigned sales targets.
- Ensure proactive contact with all prospect Clients on a regular and consistent basis. Understand their business requirements and how the Company can provide a solution in this context.
- Pro-actively work with the marketing department in respect of initiatives to generate new sales opportunities and leverage any campaigns/marketing activity.
- Ensure an extensive up-to-date knowledge and understanding of all Our CXM products and services.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer’s commercial requirements, objectives and practices in order to present compelling business propositions, concepts and ideas to clients at senior and board level.
- Ensure Sales CRM database is updated. Accurately report forecasts weekly to the Head of Sales
- Maintain a high level awareness of the market and any other complementary markets, understanding the Company’s position, differentiators and USP’s.
- Pro-actively seek knowledge of competitor and market activity in order to position the company and understand the impact upon the business.
- Sales Administration and any general day-to-day office tasks.
- Identify and attend any relevant networking or exhibition events to gain insight and potential customer leads
- Liaise with the support, technical & network operations and provisioning teams to effectively co-ordinate sales orders with installs and customer campaigns/ projects
- Contribute significantly to the development of Company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Our team and culture.
What we are looking for:
- New business sales track record
- Evidence of deals done and performance achievement
- SaaS model application sales
- CRM, CX, Customer Engagement, Customer Interaction, Feedback and Response Management apps sold via a SaaS model
- An enterprise ‘application solution’ sales approach with a complex sales cycle, multiple stake holders and influencers across a business and not just IT etc.
- Comfortable with a Target of c. £1.5m ARR
To apply please send your CV (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr