Head of Presales, EMEA
Salary: £80-100,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Sector: Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Natural Language, Machine Learning, Consulting, Systems Integration, BPaaS
Our client is a software vendor, ISV, consultancy and systems integrator. They pride themselves on helping organizations expedite business decisions, automate processes, draw insights and deliver delightful user experiences. Operating internationally covering 4 continents and with primary offices in 8 countries in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
With multiple industry analyst awards such as IDC Digital Disruptor and Forrester Wave recognition they have created a great deal of Consultancy / Commentator / Analyst excitement and interest in the last 2 years.
In the UK they are just at start up mode and this represents a truly excellent and unusual career opportunity to join a business at early stages that is about to launch a major growth phase in Europe.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Natural Language
- Machine Learning
- Systems Integration
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof of Concepts(POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Present solution, capabilities and credentials in proposal defense meetings and customer discussions.
- Work with Sales, Offshore Presales, Practice and Delivery teams to respond to End customer requirements
- Enable the sales team to position infrastructure management services solution proactively
- Ownership of pursuits and fulfill the commitment to customer
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements
- Secure from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Organizational skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Project documentation and status reporting
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines
- Strategic orientation combined with operational strength / task orientation
- Consultative approach and ability to build long-term relationships
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr