Desk based – Business Development Manager
Location: SE1, near Waterloo Station
Salary: £25k-£32k + £10K OTE
Our Client is Europe’s leading providers of Cloud Contact Centre and Customer Experience solutions (CCAS, SaaS, CX) with offices throughout Europe. They are now looking for a ‘desk based’ Internal Business Development Manager to join their tight-knit UK office based in the heart of London.
The role is a key sales support role for the sales team in the UK. This person will be the focal point for the UK and Western Europe, to quickly follow up on leads to identify warm prospects, gain market intel and proactively research new target prospects, both direct and indirect.
You will –
- Own lead follow-up – swiftly qualify and identify warm leads for sales people to then follow up on.
- Research prospects (direct & indirect) to enable targeted campaigns and approaches to be made.
- Work hand-in-glove with marketing to craft campaigns, help with digital campaigns, data management etc.
- Quickly follow up all leads on behalf of sales team
- Research markets, companies and roles to provide specific information to enable campaigns and approaches.
- Collation and reporting of all lead data, and follow ups. Reporting on leads.
- Office administration including filing, stationery, bookings, layout etc (tbc).
- Marketing support – with crafting campaigns, webinars, events etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant role and industry experience.
- Possible role to suit new graduate, a graduate with 2-3 years experience or someone returning to work.
- Either previous career experience in telemarketing, research or good academic background.
- Comfortable with and adept at working with Excel and manipulating data.
- Excellent, open, engaging and upbeat telephone manner.
- Able to keep detailed notes and pick out trends, summarise them and present succinct information.
- Comfortable supporting a team of 8, with the main focus being the new business team.
To apply please send your CV to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd