International Sales Executive
We are seeking an International Sales Executive to help to establish and grow the presence of our client’s PCI DSS Secure Payment Solution internationally (Europe and Middle East initially), through the acquisition of new clients and partners.
Based in: Based in the South of the UK with options for remote working, ideally within 2 hours of Head office in Hertfordshire. International travel required
Remuneration: c. £40,000 per annum negotiable and in addition a generous commission scheme expected to earn up to £60,000 OTE + Superb benefits
Our client is a 20 year established UK Plc and an international market leader in delivering solutions for contact centres and with a broad portfolio of multi-channel customer interaction solutions.
- Our client works with some of the largest organisations in the UK and US, with far reaching international presence and where there is potential to expand the international user base rapidly.
- This person will be focused on new business, new partner creation and this will come from a mix of existing client expansion into their international operations and net new business development.
The main responsibilities include:
- Researching target markets and target clients, client profiling and identifying decision makers and stakeholders, partner profiling
- Prospecting via Telephone, email, email campaigns, direct mail, LinkedIn and other routes to initiate contact and conversations
- Qualifying opportunities and creating meaningful conversations with prospects
- Gathering business requirements, making solution propositions
- Building the client interest
- Meetings clients and partners to develop relationships and to expand the engagement
- Building and guiding sales campaigns, working alongside internal technical and pre sales teams, consultants and senior management to create compelling demonstrations, presentations, bid and tender documentation
- Negotiating and closing commercial contracts
Ideal existing experience and qualities
- International sales experience in Europe or the Middle East
- Experience selling both innovative technology based products and solutions to large blue chip clients and partners
- Knowledge of contact centre market and relevant customer interaction, communications and IT technologies
- You will need to have excellent spoken and written English language skills, and an additional European language: French, German, Italian, Spanish etc. is desirable
Please send your CV as an attachment (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd