Senior IVR Developer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary £50-60,000 + benefits
Our client is a 250 person UK plc. They have offices in the UK and the US. they provide IVR, speech recognition, contact centre and secure payment solutions.
They are currently recruiting 2 IVR Developers. Ideally one mid-level and one senior developer level. Salaries from c. £40-60,000. They would also consider a contractor for the position.
As a seasoned developer, you will produce high quality Object Orientated code with minimal defects, from inception to fruition, using your knowledge of software engineering principles and best practice.
You will be working on a range of complex projects across that run on our Linux based voice & web platform.
Key responsibilities of the role include developing a range of projects, such as:
- Complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Dialogue design
- Third party integration supported by our team of software engineers
- Work closely with our Speech Scientists
You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders. You will need to demonstrate a desire for continual learning and improvement.
Required technical skills
3+ years commercial experience
- Familiarity with telephone systems and platforms
- VXML and CCXML
- Interactive Voice Response, Computer telephony Integration, SIP, Speech recognition, Text to Speech
- Comfortable with version control (preferably GIT / Github)
Advantageous knowledge & experience of one or more of the following:
- Solution / architecture design
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr