Key Account Manager
Offices: Midlands near Coventry Remuneration: c. £60,000 base, £40,000 OTE, CA £600pm
Core sector focus encompasses: Customer Experience Management, Customer Journey, Feedback Management, Customer Service and Contact Centre applications background.
Our client is a highly innovative and successful UK based software vendor, located near Coventry. They are one of the leading providers of Customer Engagement Management software and can boast an impressive array of FTSE 100 enterprise clients across all main commercial vertical sectors.
The company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. With a rapidly growing workforce and ambitious plans for further development and expansion of the sales team we are now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager.
This is a true Account Management role with a set of 7 existing clients with ARR of £2.5m including two of the firm’s largest existing clients. Your role is the relationship management and enhancement of the commercial partnership, the renewal of current contracts and also expansion sales of new applications and services into these clients. You will work closely with a Customer Success Manager whose job is to handle all the day to day implementation, account administration and customer ‘benefits realisation’ programmes. The Key Account Management team consists of 4 people and we are looking to hire an experienced account manager with at least a 5 year + track record of account management in software applications / SaaS vendors who can exemplar high levels of professional AM skills and experience.
- To achieve or exceed personal sales quota target of min. £2.5 million by proactively managing the sales cycle for the sale of SaaS products and services to existing customers in focus accounts.
- Generating new expansion opportunity and growing monthly recurring revenue (MRR) through upselling, cross-selling and securing contract renewals
- Manage all commercial aspects of customer engagement including negotiations, orders and renewals
- Create and maintain relationships with customers at all levels by focusing on decision makers, political influencers and senior level executives within the organization
- Coordinate all engagement and communication with the account including ownership of all proposals, demonstrations and tenders to the customer
- Manage and participate in the production delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proposals and tenders
- Understand and demonstrate understanding of customer business challenges, internal political environment, market trends, competition and partners that may affect the customer’s business and decision making
- Be able to demonstrate the value proposition and ROI for each opportunity and position the firm as a long-term business partner to the customer
- Assist in the development of custom engagement strategies and applying these to progress standard (‘out of the box’) and non-standard (projects including services) opportunities
- Negotiate with the client to ensure all business is profitable
- Develop a substantial sales pipeline of at least x3 quota for the Financial Year
- Meet or exceed monthly commit numbers and annual quota
- Achieve target levels for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Adopt best practice sales techniques in line with our client methodologies and processes. Ensure SalesForce.com account information is comprehensive and up to date at all times
To apply please email your CV (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd