Pre Sales Consultant – Banking AML
Market sector experience:
FinTech – Financial sector Technology. Sales track record in – Software solutions / IT professional Services / Consulting focused on Banking, Investment Management, Financial Trading, Financial Crime, Compliance, AML, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Detection & Prevention, Payment services etc.
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions. With rapidly expanding teams of Sales and Pre-Sales across Europe the client is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
They are seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Senior Pre Sales Engineer focusing on AML Solutions
- Engage with prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of AML solutions
- Provide key subject matter expertise for AML within Financial Services Sector and be able to position detection solutions for specific banking applications.
- Explain features and benefits of the solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical presales
- Completing RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- 5 + years of experience as a Presales Engineer or in a client facing role providing enterprise software solutions to the financial services industry
- Experience in AML/Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Analytics industry
- BS degree in computer science, statistics or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Proven track record of driving business success and revenue
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Hands on SQL and database knowledge (SQL queries, reporting tools, HTML, XML)
- Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- Detailed knowledge of AML regulations within Europe
- Experience in enterprise-wide case management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in additional languages: French/German/Russian/Spanish/Italian
To apply please submit your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.
Only candidates currently resident in the UK/EU and with a current right to work will be