Pre Sales Consultant – CEM / CXM
Salary range: £40,000 – £55,000, Car Allowance, Bonus
Solutions Sector: Customer Relationship Management, Customer Experience Management, CX, Voice of the Customer (VoC), Feedback Management, Response Management, multi-channel, messaging, Customer Interaction, Contact Centre
Based: National remit, Midlands Head office
Our client: A highly innovative and successful international software vendor. Headquartered in the USA, the company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. They have grown organically and through strategic acquisitions over the last several years and in FY to April 2019 they grew 53% in revenues alone – in a single year, and now supporting 2,500 customers internationally.
- The Solution Consultant’s main objective is to support the sales and account management teams through the presentation and promotion of CXM solutions to prospective and existing customers.
- Key tasks include the preparation and execution of solution demonstrations and facilitating customer workshops to define requirements, production of business cases and completion of RFI, RFP, and ITT etc.
- Design technical solutions built on standard CXM product that will meet customer’s agreed business and technical requirements.
- Remain engaged during pre and post sales processes to provide continuity for the customer so that expectations set during the pre-sales cycle are managed during the implementation and on-boarding process to deliver the solution and capabilities committed.
- Become the prospect’s and customer’s trusted partner on how best to deliver the greatest value and benefit of their customer programs using their CXM solution.
- The Solution Consultant role will involve providing technical advice, support and strategy across the business and to our customers to aid in the delivery of continued growth.
- Construct and deliver training that ensures that the Sales teams understand and use CXM solutions to the required level necessary as needed.
- Provide technical/project consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls.
- Discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- Work with the Sales teams to identify the commercial opportunities for CXM solutions.
- Document technical scopes which meet customer requirements that can be translated accurately by the Sales team and Professional Services team in for quotation and project specification and delivery.
- Ensure clear adherence to a technical qualification process to ensure correct levelling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture, design and handover to the Professional Services Team.
- Where required – to review technology/service offerings/products with internal and external parties as part of any evaluation or development process.
- Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
- When required to construct and deliver training that ensures that the Sales teams understand and use CXM solutions to the required level necessary.
- Ensure that all technical solutions fit within the customer requirements
- Work within the bid process to ensure technical sign-off and peer validation procedures are followed.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Lead the technical strategy for nominated customers
- Generate technical documents to support bid responses (RFI, RFP, ITT)
- Knowledge sharing of latest industry trends in technology relating to our market or proposition with our sales team, customers, prospects and partners
- Deliver solution updates covering roadmaps with our customers and prospects
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create internal design configuration documentation including diagrams with technical explanations
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal customers including Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Professional Services, R&D, Marketing and Finance ensuring open communication and timely requests for information and / or support.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on the solution and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Understand and communicate business drivers and risks involved to the customer
- Interface with the Professional Service Team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Demonstrate CXM solutions effectively to audiences of varied skill sets and backgrounds
- Keep up to date with technological and market developments in the industry.
- Attend training and actively seek to continually enhance understanding of CXM products and value proposition.
- Attend marketing events, team meetings, kick off meetings and functions as required.
To apply please send your CV (Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr