Enterprise Sales Executive – Banking software
Base salary range: £65,000 – £90,000. OTE range: £130,000 – £175,000
Locations: City of London
Market sector experience: FinTech, Financial Technology, Banking software, Financial Trading, Financial Crime, Compliance, AML, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Detection & Prevention, KYC (know your customer), Payment services etc.
Our client is an international, $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking, Payment Services sectors with market leading and globally used solutions. With rapidly expanding teams of Sales and Pre-Sales across Europe the client is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
They are seeking a demonstrably capable senior sales executive to help drive the expansion of their already very well established team selling into the Financial Crime sector.
Providing expertise in all aspects of the solution sales cycle – sales planning, campaign planning, sales meetings, etc. the candidate is expected to be part of the sales force that will work with customer stakeholders such as Financial Crime, AML, Fraud Detection & Prevention executives and Subject Matter Experts in order to identify their needs and convey our clients solutions to them.
- Develop the Financial Crime market sector presence
- Identify new sales opportunities and build appropriate sales and client engagement campaigns to secure new 6 and 7 figure contracts.
- Work with sales VP to build sales strategy and campaigns
- Work closely with internal SMEs, pre sales consultants, technical authorities and commercial teams to build compelling and deliverable solutions and contracts
- Identify indirect sales opportunities working with channel partners where appropriate
- Be capable of effectively presenting and explaining feature sets and business benefits of the Financial Crime solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to business and management personnel
- Senior professional capable of delivering £1.5 – £2m revenue target
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions with particular skills in Banking and or Financial Crime applications
- Engage with prospect organizations to position solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Professional Services, Tech Team, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Ability to deliver against tight timelines and quarterly/annual quotas with Customer-Focused DNA
- Ability to manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and typically a base salary range of £65,000 – £90,000 and OTE range is £140,000 – £170,000 plus medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd. Only candidates currently resident in the UK/EU and with a current right to work will be considered.
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr