Sales Executive – EDI & Supply Chain solutions
Sector Keywords: EDI, Supply Chain, PEPPOL, Managed File Transfer, MMOG/LE, ODETTE, AIAG, RTI (real Time Information), e-Invoicing, Order Processing, SAP IDOC, ODETTE, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, EANCOM, TRADACOM
Territory: UK and European EDI & Supply Chain related channel partners
Our client is an international market leading provider of EDI and supply chain solutions. They are regarded as a market sector and application innovator and have a well-established international client base of several thousand clients with offices in several European countries and the USA.
- They are seeking a Sales professional to focus on new business development of their full portfolio of software and manages services across the EDI and supply chain portfolio.
- The main market focus will be the Automotive, Vehicle and Manufacturing supply chain sectors.
- The client has a well-developed marketing department delivering the full spectrum of demand generation activities.
- There is an established sales and account management tem plus a dedicated Pre Sales Consultancy function.
- Your primary goals include initiating new client contact, qualifying leads and opportunities, profile and build contact networks with prospects, meet and engage with these prospects and to build sales campaigns to include direct business stakeholders, IT and wider influencer groups with a view to building compelling sales campaigns and negotiations through to closed orders.
- The role is a direct sales function and on occasion does also include working alongside our channel partners for new business development.
- Sales targets will be based on net new revenue creation.
- Identify and engage with prospects, develop sales campaigns, build sales pipeline and close for new revenue contribution
- Be capable of presenting our solutions at the highest levels with all clients, alongside partners and to industry bodies and at public presentations such as Exhibitions
- Track record in direct sales
- Some knowledge of our core app sectors would be highly advantageous: EDI, Supply Chain, PEPPOL, Managed File Transfer, MMOG/LE, ODETTE, AIAG, RTI (real Time Information), e-Invoicing, Order Processing, SAP IDOC, ODETTE, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, EANCOM, TRADACOM
To apply please send your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr