Senior Sales Executive – Call Centre, Voice & Data infrastructure
Remuneration: Base salary range £60,000 – £80,000 and OTE £100,000 – £150,000 plus £7,000 pa CA.
Sectors: Call Centre software and infrastructure, Customer Interaction solutions, Telecommunications and network infrastructure
Offices: Reading, London, Manchester
Account Directors – managing key major accounts nationally
Business Development Managers – creating net new client opportunities
Our client is a leading systems and software specialist within the Call Centre, Customer Interaction, Telecommunications, Networking & Unified Communications sectors. They are highly respected for technical excellence and hold Platinum / Gold accreditations with leading OEM/ISV such as Avaya, Microsoft, VMWare, Verint and many others and in addition they are a software developer in their own right with applications supporting the core Customer Interaction competencies. They employ over 120+ people in the UK and serve some of the biggest brands in the country.
We are seeking Account Directors to take ownership of key major accounts and also Business Development Managers focused on net new business sales opportunities.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Generate client engagement opportunities to pitch our propositions and solutions capability into appropriate business sectors.
- Build a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities that deliver proven, costed and attractive solutions and that can be delivered to profit margins and with our resource capabilities to budget.
- Sign clients that deliver the required business income stream as outlined in the business strategy and in line with agreed targets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and the Demand Generation team to identify and participate in trade shows, conferences and key events and to run specific demand generation campaigns that support your new business activities.
- Develop sales plans, forecasts and results and reports to the Sales Manager and Management team.
Person Profile Behavioural competence
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations.
- Supports colleagues in achieving outstanding results.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, proactive, accountable and responsible with proven focus and drive for results.
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility.
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships.
- Multi-tasker – able to withstand pressure and competing deadlines.
- Creative thinker.
- Skilful negotiator and people influencer.
- Organised and meticulous, tenacious and consistent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate affectively at all levels and across functions and organisations.
- 5+ years proven experience selling both innovative technology based products and solutions to medium sized to large businesses.
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in business development and building sales revenue from existing accounts.
- Experience of complex contract negotiation and sustaining client relationships over a contract cycle essential.
- Understanding of marketing processes and principles
- Base salary range £60,000 – £80,000 and OTE £100,000 – £150,000 plus £7,000 pa car allowance etc.
To apply please send your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd.