Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager
Salary: £50-60,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of hosted content to business, with London HQ and staff Worldwide.
They are looking to recruit a Scrum Master / Technical PM to assist their development team.
Having worked with Agile, Scrum and Kanban before you will be no stranger to breaking down stories into tasks, getting them estimated by the development team and lining them up in sprints to be worked on.
With 4+ years project management experience you will be able to own project management across our client.
A technical foundation within your degree level education / career will mean you to truly understand the projects you’re managing.
Be capable of shaping practical solutions to challenges and applying judgment in decision making
● Have worked in teams that delivered complex technical projects on time and on budget
● Have experience working in a UX led development process
● Experience using multiple project management techniques and tools to maximize the efficiency of project delivery.
● Have an understanding of Project Management as disciplines
● Understand how to use data and analytics to drive effective product
● Have proven technical problem solving skills
● Be a strong communicator – can motivate and bring people with them
● Be a strong completer / finisher – organized and sees things through to the end
● Have clear vision on how you believe project management should be run and the ability to execute on it
Working closely with stakeholders to develop project objectives that are fit for purpose, rigorously prioritised and scoped for available resource
● Building requirements into a backlog of stories and working closely with the development team to sort them into sprints
● Using appropriate tools to track project progress / cost
● Running daily stand ups, reviews and retrospectives
● Actively identifying, managing, reporting and resolving risks and issues
● Managing resources to maximize effectiveness
● Reporting progress to stakeholders on both a regular and an adhoc basis
● Planning delivery, including communication of plan to stakeholders
● Liaising closely with internal teams to agree and sign off on requirements,
testing and delivery
● Feed information on development progress and potential future work
around the various departments and up the chain for management / board use
● Maintain the highest quality standards for all new and existing elements of the platform