SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER(×1)
Our Client is a digital agency seeking a Senior Software Engineer. You’ll be working in a close knit team who are dedicated to looking after their staff, winning awards as a result of their working environment. The client is an award winning company with an impressive client list. You’ll be working with a range of new and existing projects.
Work with developers and project managers to help deliver client projects using the latest technology and methods. Architect technical solutions for other developers. Provide guidance and quality assurance for other members of the team. Work on full project life cycles whilst maintaining existing applications. Help drive the direction of open source projects, core services and help with performance and security analysis.
What you will do
- Lead various agile projects using Mongodb, Node.js, React, etc. for a small team of developers
- Maintain in house Node.js publishing platform and assist in its continued development.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance.
- Help drive excellence of all projects through the implementation of coding standards and best practices.
- Actively contribute in helping design, implement and improve new and existing sites.
- Explore new technologies and third party tools that could be of value to our clients and our services.
What we want
- 3+ years’ experience with fantastic programming skills and a computing related degree
- Love coding and written software for various languages and platforms
- Follow Test-Driven Development to the letter and be driven by 100% code coverage.
- Excellent communications skills, able to explain complex issues to any audience.
- Willing to contribute to design at all levels.
- Experience using Git, SVN etc. is not essential but would be considered a bonus
The interview process will include a short remote Coding Test to determine your level capability. If successful you will have a Telephone Interview, this maybe be via phone, Skype or Google Hangouts. Finally you will have a face-to-face interview.
Salary £40,000.00 – £50,000.00 Per Annum
Location – Hertfordshire
To apply please send your CV to Connor Hanley at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd