Service Delivery Manager
Global Managed Voice & Data Services – Unified Communications – Contact Centres – Cloud Services – Connectivity
Remuneration: Base £50,000 – £60,000+
Locations: Midlands, Milton Keynes, Leeds
Our client is an international firm delivering a range of managed services and solutions focused on Voice & Data Services, Unified Communications, Contact Centres, Cloud Services and Connectivity.
This role has 2 main areas of focus. Initially you will be responsible for the Service Delivery Management of one enterprise end user clients with offices in Milton Keynes who have just signed a multi-year contract delivering a range of Voice & Data managed services. In addition you will bring your experience and capabilities in the Service Delivery space to the team based in Leeds – the Network Operations Centre and where your knowledge of services and quality management procedure and processes such as ITL will be used to raise the competencies of the group. This will require some time to be spent on site at Milton Keynes and in addition some time in Leeds.
- To manage the delivery and support services for our Managed Services offerings to clients against an established Service Level Agreement and Service Operating Schedules.
- To manage the implementation of minor projects against agreed contracts specifications.
- Develop and maintain all service related documentation.
- Carry out on and off site reviews.
- Establishing user requirements
- Input to management reporting requirements.
- Assignment of technical and business consultancy support
- Pre Sales Support where required
- Complete administration of all activities and other ad hoc work as required.
- Full driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of a financial/procurement system (desirable)
- Technical knowledge (desirable)
- Management of staff scheduling
Business & Behavioural Skills
- 5 years+ previous experience of operational ICT service delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic ICT project delivery.
- Monitoring performance against KPI’s.
- Project/programme management experience
- Previous experience of budget management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience of working with individuals at all different levels within an organisation.
- Previous leadership team management experience.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to calmly handle and diffuse difficult conversations.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced using standard MS Office applications.
- Good presentation skills
- Self-confident and motivated
- Ability to interact at all levels of the business, internally and externally.
- Willing to travel and be away from home one / two days a week potentially.