Account Director – Value Realisation Services
Remuneration: Base salary range £75,000 – £90,000, OTE c. £150,000 – £180,000 (50/50 split) plus Car Allowance, plus health, life and pension schemes, 25 days holiday
Client Summary: Our client is a NASDAQ listed global software and services vendor (FY 2017 – $1.3 Bn revenues, $350m operating income and $400m cash flow, 5000 employees (500+ in the UK)
This is a brand new role for a talented and experienced strategic Services Sales professional that can promote and drive maximum value with our Value Realisation Services (VRS) portfolio for existing and new customers across the EMEA region. The VRS portfolio includes:
1. Application Services: Application Consulting, Education services, Developer Support Services, Managed Application Services, NOC, Advanced Technical Services.
2. Advisory Services: Business Process Optimization, Change management, KPI Assessment, Optimization Engagement, Benefits Realisation, Managed Analytics, Continuous Improvement Program.
• Drive sales opportunities while working in an overlay sales model to leverage the existing sales organization infrastructure.
• Delivering on organizational strategy with the VRS model to instigate and drive positive change.
• Develop a Go-To- Market (GTM) strategy and maintain Continuous Value Realisation Services (VRS) pipeline
• Focus on service-only sales (unattached to product) that drives customer value and customer success.
• Mine the current installed base and develop new VRS opportunities – “Tailor” and expand the solutions to fit specific customer requirements while working closely with the product house.
• Work and offer with proposed solutions and articulate their true value based upon customer’s strategy and directions.
• Create new opportunities by evangelising the solutions to new customers and stakeholders – engage with prospect customers to position the offering through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Accurate monthly forecasting.
Skills & Experience / Behavioural Competencies
• We are looking for an experienced strategic services sales person that deeply understands, articulates and drives maximum value for customers.
• Minimum of 7 years commercial experience of value based selling within a software applications vendor.
• Influential, credible, convincing. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Additional European language will be beneficial.
• Customer Relationship builder and manager; the ability to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders.
• Ability to engage, develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users, selling solutions based on business value
• Make things happen and result driven. Persevere and being tenacious. Hungry for success and energetic.
• Self-Starter, “out of the box” thinker and proactive. Entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Software Industry expertise. Telecoms industry experience but with experience in selling services applications will be a big advantage.
To apply please submit your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Only candidates currently resident in the UK/EU and with a current right to work will be considered.