Account Executive – SMB
Our client is a leading provider of SaaS based telephony, selling per user licences to enterprise customers as well as selling a range of Polycom and Cisco hardware, conferencing and web collaboration tools. With over 1,200 staff and supporting more than 300,000 customers worldwide with multiple international offices.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, successful, disciplined and results-oriented individual who has success in complex bids within the Unified Comms market space. Someone who is prepared to work in a fast paced technology driven environment.
The role will consist of an emphasis on small business with an employee size up to 99 staff, across the whole of the UK and Ireland with focus on the Cloud-based Communication portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a successful sales background in the UCaaS market, with a track record of phone-based sales.
- Exceed quotas by driving, closing and managing opportunities effectively.
- Develop and execute account plans for key accounts
- Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales
- Convert new business on a monthly cycle
- Sell customers hosted call management services, VoIP platform and IP hardware.
- Proactively pursue and win new business, whilst also building trust and loyalty with a solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Effectively time manage and prioritise tasks, projects and deadlines
- Help deliver customer excellence in all aspects of the role
- Build, maintain and enhance relationship with customers
- Become a resident expert in the services on offer.
Qualifications & Skills
• 2-3 years of solution based selling, preferably SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications,
• Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
• Comfortable and experienced in conducting presentations, online demos, adopting and adhering to a measured sales approach
• Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring SMB customers
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
• Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
• BS degree, continued training and education preferred
• SalesForce.com proficiency
• Base + Uncapped commission plan
• Effective day one 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
• Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
• Presidents Club, Referral Payouts
Location: London – W5
Salary £29,000.00 – £30,000.00 Per Annum
To apply please send your CV to Connor Hanley at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd