Aspect Engineer – Call centre Engineer
Salary: £40-50,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Location: London / Home located. The office is South East based but you can be based anywhere with travel to site.
Our client is a global provider of multi-channel customer engagement, contact centre, self-service and
secure payment solutions deployed by corporate and government clients.
The client has made several successful acquisitions in the last 3 years including Internationally, new offices opened in the USA, resulting in significant international Partner and end user client announcements. Financial performance – some great stats: Revenues have increased from £25m pa to £35m in 2 FY years, with corresponding growth in profits and with nearly 80% recurring revenues resulting from their SaaS model offerings. Clients across all major commercial verticals.
We need a mix of skills from the following technology. You must have been hands-on supporting some of the following:
- Experience of Unified IP Versions 6.6, 6.7 & 7.x
- Experience of ALM Versions 3.1, 4.0, & 7.x
- Experience of Aspect Call Centre 9.3 & 9.4
- Experience of Notel MPS 2.x, 3.x & 4.x
- Experience of Avaya CM5 & CM6
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of telephony infrastructure (i.e VoIP, PRI)
- Experience of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of Sybase Database
- Demonstrate experience in Datacentre operational environments
- Be familiar with JIRA, Confluence and NetSuite
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr