Business Analyst – RPA / Artificial Intelligence
Salary: £40-50,000 + Bonus
Sector: Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Natural Language, Machine Learning
Our client is a software vendor, ISV, consultancy and systems integrator. Operating internationally covering 4 continents and with primary offices in 8 countries in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
With multiple industry analyst awards such as IDC Digital Disruptor and Forrester Wave recognition they have created a great deal of Consultancy / Commentator / Analyst excitement and interest in the last 2 years.
In the UK they are just at start up mode and this represents a truly excellent and unusual career opportunity to join a business at early stages that is about to launch a major growth phase in Europe.
A business analyst to work with their clients and software development teams. You must have knowledge of software development lifecycles.
You must have experience in RPA software or very similar
Will be responsible for multiple projects
Effectively manage client due diligence and process discovery exercise – understanding of client processes for automation and documentation of the processes
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow
- Facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures, and scenarios during UAT and production phase
- Work with project managers, client contacts, software delivery and testing teams to ensure requirements are understood and documented
- Facilitate daily stand up meetings on behalf of project manager, Coordinate with client on a day to day basis for scope clarifications
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running automation projects and provide timely resolutions
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr