Business Development Executive
Territory 1: UK Territory 2: Sweden & Norway
Office: Near Reading
Salary range: £25,000 to £35,000 + bonus = OTE £40,000 + bens and pension etc
Skills: Demand Generation, Business Development, Telesales, Outbound marketing, Internal Sales, Client profiling and research,
Our client is a highly successful International software vendor with a global presence in the Customer Interaction, Contact Centre and Unified Communications sectors. With a North American HQ and 1300+ employees worldwide, the EMEA business has grown substantially in the last four years through organic growth and multiple acquisitions, now employing 700+ staff with EMEA HQ in the UK and further country operations in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Israel and India. Financial performance is excellent, with substantial cash reserves, and several years of continuous double digit revenue growth.
- Our client has 2 vacancies focusing on the UK and also someone with native Swedish language skills to focus on Sweden & Norway.
- As an Business Development Representative, you’ve got one mission: generate revenue opportunities for the sales team.
- The client has a sophisticated marketing and demand generation team and so they are expecting a 50 / 50 split between Inbound lead development and Outbound client engagement to lead generation.
- The UK team is heavily oriented around channel partner sales as well as some direct and your role is to support these teams in building the pipeline of prospect clients and partners.
- You will also be working closely with the marketing team to create and exploit our demand generation activities
- We view Business Development Representatives as being a salesperson-in-training. If you’re looking for a career in sales, built on an incredible foundation, this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Sales Team to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Prospect, educate, qualify leads, identify key players and develop target accounts
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate inside sales representative
- Manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities
- Some prior sales experience or business development such as inside sales or telemarketing is required. This is a brand new team, so having people step into the role that have experience is a huge plus. Specifically:
- Previous business development or lead generation experience
- Previous experience making outbound calls
- Previous experience following up on inbound leads
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
These positions are based at the clients easily accessible, modern offices near Reading with parking on site.
For the Sweden / Norway role we need fluent Swedish language skills in addition to English.