Business Development Manager – Banking Software
Market sector: Sales track record in – Software solutions / IT professional Services / Consulting focused on Banking, Investment Management, Financial Trading, Financial Crime, Compliance, AML, Fraud, Payment services etc.
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions.
With rapidly expanding teams of Sales and Pre-Sales in London, Frankfurt and Madrid the client is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the VP Sales UK, you will be focusing on both acquisition of new clients and also development of existing run rate clients.
- New business development – Working alongside dedicated internal marketing and lead generation teams, both in-house and with channel partners for new prospect profiling, outbound contact, initial face to face client meetings and building a sales campaign through all stages of needs analysis, proposal development and Proposal preparation, solution presentations, support proof-of-concept processes, negotiating variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Account management and expansion of existing client base with directly owned relationships and also working alongside partner channels to cross and upsell product licensing, consulting and professional services.
- You will need to become a recognised expert in our technology and functionality as well as understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs and the wider market sectors and regulatory environments.
Experience track record:
- A proven track record of selling enterprise application software solutions and services
- Ideal sector experience could include: Banking, Investment Management, Financial Trading, Financial Crime, Compliance, AML, Fraud, payment processing solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- However a good track record of selling complex software with complex sales cycles into the Banking sectors would also be attractive.
Remuneration: Is negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and our normal salary ranges are up to £100,000 base salary and OTE £150,000 – £170,000 plus medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Only candidates currently resident in the UK/EU and with a current right to work will be considered.