Business Development Manager
Salary: c. £65,000 pa + £6,000 car allowance and OTE £130K
Based: Home office / remote. Head office nr M25 Hertfordshire.
Solutions: Live Help, Customer Engagement, Web Chat, Instant Call-Back, Knowledge Base, Social Media Monitoring, Workflow, Email Management, Omni-Channel
Our client is an AIM listed software and SaaS vendor employing c. 300 staff with a global customer base and several international offices. Clients are mid to large corporate and enterprise organisations in the UK, US and Australia.
This role will focus on selling to corporate and government organisations (internal stakeholders responsible for website CX and customer services and e-tailers) across the Globe with a range of multi-lingual business enhancing services that allows companies to interact in real time with their customers while they are on their website. The cloud delivered Live Help, Customer Engagement Services encompass Web Chat, Instant Call-Back, Knowledge Base, Social Media Monitoring & Engagement, Workflow and Email Management – delivered in real time and via an Omni-Channel Console.
Customers include retailers, automotive giants, airports, retailers and also central government, the NHS and the armed forces. The client is a Crown Commercial Supplier listed on the G-Cloud 9 platform and is fully ISO 27001 compliant.
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager who brings passion and enthusiasm and the ability to develop and increase our revenue base through new business acquisition of clients and partners.
- Create new business opportunities direct with prospect organisations.
- Manage existing channel partners for new business development.
- Build relationships with new strategic partners.
- Work alongside the Marketing Team.
- Develop sales plans, forecasts and result reporting using Sales Force.
- Proven experience selling both innovative technology based products and solutions to large blue chip clients and partners.
- Experience selling SAAS services essential
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in business development, and building sales revenue from existing accounts and partners.
- Knowledge of contact centre market and relevant technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of working with BPO organisations.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant solutions.
To apply please send your CV (as a Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection ) Ltd