Business Development Manager – Direct & Channels
Base salary range: £60,000 – £80,000, + OTE to double base + Car Allowance, benefits and superb working environment plus bonus.
Location: National role, home office, HQ in the South East (1-2 days a week max.)
Our client: Is an international provider of multi-channel customer engagement, contact centre, self-service and secure payment solutions deployed by corporate and government clients.
The client has made several successful acquisitions in the last 3 years including Internationally, new offices opened in the USA, resulting in significant international Partner and end user client announcements. Financial performance – some great stats to the last half year Autumn 2019:
• 35% revenue growth across the UK and US operations.
• 160% increase in EBITDA
• Nearly 25% increase in Order book
The career opportunity
• We are recruiting Business Development Managers for positions that encompass both direct sales (responsible for new business sales and account development of existing corporate clients) and also building and managing our channel partner community.
• Hence the role is a combined direct to end user sales role and also working alongside Resellers, Systems Integrators and VARs in an ‘overlay’ sales specialist capacity.
• You will be working in conjunction with the marketing team, the telemarketing team and pre sales consultants to create new business relationships, defining business needs and developing further the GTM proposition.
• Typical SaaS contracts are £150k – £750k pa on multi-year contracts with commission earned in each contract year!
• Build your sales pipeline.
• Manage the relationship with partners for sales growth
• Initiate and create new channels as appropriate to close opportunities
• Work with the Telesales, Demand Generation and Marketing team to generate leads and pipeline.
• Provide MIS reporting and CRM etc via Salesforce
• Produce and deliver high quality proposals & presentations suitable for C level audiences.
• Ideally you will have some knowledge of relevant solutions e.g.: Customer Engagement, Contact Centre technologies, Customer Experience Management, Hosted Telephony, Unified Communications, PCI / payment solutions.
Our Benefits: 25 days holiday, Share Scheme, Life insurance, Health, Pension schemes. Annual bonus, free drinks and snacks and more