Based: City of London / South East
Salary: £50-80,000 base + double OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading Cisco and Microsoft Systems Integrator providing converged network solutions into Corporate, Public Sector and SMB customers across the UK. They have clients in over 50 countries. They sell across the Cisco portfolio including Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Switching, Routing, Wireless, Data Centre, Mobility and Network Security. They are a fast growing and profitable business partner looking to expand the current sales team.
- The idea candidate will be required to sell services and solutions into new accounts. There is a requirement to develop accounts to maximize turnover and profit with a focus on Unified Communications, Mobility, Switching & Routing, Network Security and Data Centre.
- Candidates will be required to do their own prospecting, take the business from lead generation to closing deals and account management.
- Previous Cisco / Microsoft experience in at least one of the following areas: SMB, Commercial or Service provider with particular emphasis on winning large complex and managed service contracts.
- A hunger to hit targets, contribute to overall profitability, success and to enhance the positive image of Cisco and the company in the marketplace.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfil turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
In return our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package. They are exceptionally reviewed on GlassDoor and work hard to offer their employees a great work / life balance