Business Development Managers
Excellent base salary, car allowance and commission structure. HQ in South East with considerable UK travel
Our client is a global provider of multi-channel customer service and secure payment solutions into contact centres.
A nearly 20 year pedigree of market leading delivery of automated customer self-service and multi-channel customer interaction solutions have helped organisations meet the challenges of engaging customers across multiple channels, and removing the pressure of inbound calls on call centres. Our pedigree of cross-sector clients have all benefited from reduced operational costs and improved efficiency, enabling their contact centre to focus on more complex enquiries. We also offer the widest range of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant contact centre solutions available on the market.
Financial performance – some great stats: Revenues in excess of £25m pa, profit in excess of £4.5m pa, nearly 80% recurring revenue and approaching £6m EBITDA. In March they announced the signing of a more than $3.5m deal with a US Telco provider following closely the announcement of a new MVNO deal in the UK via its largest channel partner. Clients across all major commercial verticals.
We are recruiting a Senior Sales professional responsible for acquisition of new clients and the development several existing clients. You will work in conjunction the business development, pre sales and marketing teams in establishing major business relationships, defining business needs and developing further the GTM proposition.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Develop a healthy pipeline.
- Close new contracts with new clients and with existing accounts that deliver target income streams as per agreed targets.
- Work with Marketing to ensure maximum exposure at trade shows, conferences and key events
- Sales planning, forecasting and outcomes to the Management team using Sales Force
- A self-motivated, high activity person, responsible with proven focus and drive for results
- Active networker with good business skills and strategic thinking.
- A relationship builder with multi levels of decision maker and influencers growing successful long term business relationships.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised, with good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven experience selling technology based products and solutions to large and small enterprises
- Demonstrable success in new business sales, and building revenues from existing accounts.
- Knowledge of the contact centre technologies sector such as IVR, self-service, PCI DSS, CTI, ACD, Call Recording, WFM, Live Chat
- Can show success in contract negotiations and client relationship building through a contract cycle