Channel Partner Alliances Manager
Salary range: Base £60k-£80k, OTE £120,000 plus £7k CA.
Sector: Customer Experience Management, CX, Voice of the Customer (VoC), Feedback Management, Response Management, multi-channel, messaging, Customer Interaction, Contact Centre
Our client is an innovative International software house with c. 100 UK staff and revenues approaching £20m in ARR all delivered via a SaaS model. They have tripled in employee size in last 5 years and plan a 20% staff increase in the UK this summer. The UK sales team is well established with Director of Strategic Alliances, a VP Sales teams of new business sales, major accounts, mid-tier account management, a Business Development team and Marketing / Demand Generation function and a Customer Success team in addition. With the current FY ending soon they have signed a record number of new logo accounts this FY and achieved record revenues. They already have a well-established Partner community, SI and Consultancy alliances and a growing relationship with Salesforce (part of the Salesforce apps portfolio).
Associated apps and tech. via integrated partners in the Contact Centre, CEM, CIM, CRM sectors along with Messaging, Telephony, Web interactivity, Live-Chat, Knowledge Management, Self-Service, Intelligent FAQs. It’s all delivered in a SaaS model and typically £100k – £300k TCV deals where they generally seek 2 year contracts, then up and cross sell.
Responsibilities and job role:
- Define the potential ‘market’ of key GTM partners, engage with, negotiate and close revenue generating agreements with Salesforce and the wider universe of Salesforce Partners, complementary ISVs, consultancies etc. relevant to our market sector and solution sets.
- Devise and execute strategies to grow direct and indirect partner revenues with these strategic alliances
- Provide partners with the necessary training and tools for them to sell our suite of products and services
- Work cross-functionally with business, support and product teams
- Implement and share best practices with peers
- Set up of joint go to customer / go to market plans incl. joint Account Plans for Key Accounts
- Generate pipeline with and through partners
- Leverage Partner assets
- For each SI partner, develop and execute a comprehensive partnering business plan to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- Work with our Marketing team in the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct QBRs, and measure partner performance against objectives
- 5+ years of proven channel sales success in the software / SaaS industry
- Strong contacts network / references in SaaS and specifically relationships in Salesforce and the wider Salesforce partner community
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel sales or implementing SaaS in a software vendor, consulting or SI environment strongly preferred
- Be a self-starter and natural leader with a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- Think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Native English speaker
- Self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, able to execute and implement strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr