Customer Success / Client Services Account Manager
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Base c. £50,000, OTE £25,000 (based on MBOs, Renewals, client satisfaction etc.)
Client: A London based IT services provider delivering cloud hosted, resilient business continuity and IT disaster recovery.
- Relationship account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Responding to client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Service Delivery and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Ultimately, a successful Manager should collaborate with our internal teams to achieve objectives and targets (MBO / client renewals, satisfaction ratings etc.) while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Department: Sales and Client Services
To apply please send your CV in Word to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr