Customer Success Manager – Enterprise Work Management Applications
Salary range: £40,000 – £55,000
Solutions Sector: SAAS Enterprise Work Management Applications inc: Work automation, Project Management, Financial Management, professional services automation, Knowledge Management, ECM/DM (enterprise Content management & Document Management)
Based: National remit, home office located and with a UK Head Office.
Our client: A highly innovative and successful international software vendor. Headquartered in the USA, the company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. They have grown organically and through strategic acquisitions over the last several years and in FY to April 2019 they grew 53% in revenues alone – in a single year and now supporting 2,500 customers internationally.
Opportunity Summary: The Customer Success Manager – EMEA (CSM) is responsible for optimizing the post-sale customer relationship. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitates communication and collaboration of all delivery and support teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience. The CSM works with a number of key customer accounts and serves as a trusted advisor. The focus of the role is to ensure successful adoption of our solutions, to drive customer satisfaction, and expanded use of our offerings. CSM also serves as point of escalation for all customer questions, issues and feedback.
- Protect and ensure customers renew their contracts through ensuring customers are getting value and having an exceptional experience.
- Own the overall customer experience across all product touchpoints.
- Senior level relationship ownership and management. Understanding client’s business and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Drive subscription renewals, expansion and cross sell bookings. This includes prospecting, opportunity identification, proposal development, estimates and commercial negotiations.
- New opportunity (growth) identification
- Maintain a highly collaborative, positive, & synergistic relationship with the customer and with internal teams to ensure quality solution delivery and support.
- Provide leadership and insight into customer’s objectives, process and technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for leading and influencing the customer relationship at all levels of customer organization.
- Interface with all of professional services, product and support organizations to drive innovation, customer satisfaction and to improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain records of client engagement activity, including renewals and expansion forecasting in the CRM, salesforce.com
- 5+ years relevant work experience in client-facing roles for technology companies
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS/Cloud product company an advantage
- Experience working with PPM (Program & Portfolio Management) and/or PSA (Professional Services Automation) solutions, Knowledge Management (KM), or document management (ECM/DM) either as an end-user or a vendor.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience working in or collaborating with an enterprise sales function.
- Fanatical about driving success for your customers.
- Driven to build relationships and prospect broadly to identify new areas can add value to.
- Numbers driven, confident at identifying new opportunities and drive sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with, advise and influence C-level management.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Creative problem solver and team player.
- Extremely proactive and values the ‘personal touch’ with customers.
- Comfortable with full quota responsibility.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, maintain planning rigor and perform effectively under pressure and during busy work cycles.
- Ability to travel 50% including European travel
- Desirable: familiarity with Salesforce.com
To apply please send your CV (Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr