Enterprise Account Executive – PPM, ITFM, PSA
Salary range: £60k-£85k, OTE £120,000 – £160,000 plus Car Allowance.
Solutions Sector: SaaS Work Management Applications including: Project & Portfolio Management, IT Financial Cost Management, Professional Services Automation
Based: National remit, home office located and with a UK Head Office.
Our client: A highly innovative and successful international software vendor. Headquartered in the USA, the company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. They have grown organically and through strategic acquisitions over the last several years and in FY to April 2019 they grew 53% in revenues alone – in a single year and now supporting 2,500 customers internationally.
We are looking for an individual who has a successful track record exceeding goals in sales of SaaS applications to line of business executives and IT.
- Define and execute territory and account strategies to grow business and achieve defined goals.
- Apply our solutions and best practices in the selling process to showcase our capabilities and effectively manage the buying process.
- Develop a long-term view of client strategic objectives and business model and how the solutions support their goals and objectives.
- Accurately forecast anticipated sales; exercise excellent judgment in qualifying and prioritizing prospect
- Drive sales to closure to exceed assigned sales target.
- Effectively leverage required resources throughout the buying process: Consulting Services, Executives, Engineering, etc.
- Demonstrate well -honed presentation skills.
- Maintain accurate and current account information in SFDC.
What we are looking for:
- New business sales success and motivation
- Track record of developing and expanding installed application and revenue base with existing corporate clients
- Evidence of deals done and performance achievement
- SaaS model application sales
- An enterprise ‘application solution’ sales approach with a complex sales cycle, multiple stake holders and influencers across a business and not just IT etc.
- Comfortable with an initial phased Target of c. £500k and rising to £1m+ ARR in a full year.
- Demonstrable success in selling business applications to senior executives (preferably Sales executives) in relevant enterprises (B-to-B, >1000 employees).
- Proven ‘hunter’ experience and attributes – The focus is to develop new accounts with some opportunity to expand existing accounts.
- Excited by the prospect of growing a business in a new market, and passionate about sales effectiveness. Motivated by the challenges and opportunities that go along with building a business
- Experience working from a remote home-office environment and ability to travel to local office where applicable
To apply please send your CV (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd