Enterprise Account Executive – Enterprise Work Management Applications
Salary range: £65k-£85k, OTE £140,000 – £160,000 plus £7k CA.
Solutions Sector: SAAS Enterprise Work Management Applications inc: Work automation, Project Management, Financial Management, professional services automation, Knowledge Management, ECM/DM (enterprise Content management & Document Management)
Based: National remit, home office located and with a UK Head Office.
Our client: A highly innovative and successful international software vendor. Headquartered in the USA, the company has an international client base and ambitions to develop further operations abroad. They have grown organically and through strategic acquisitions over the last several years and in FY to April 2019 they grew 53% in revenues alone – in a single year and now supporting 2,500 customers internationally.
Role Objective: We are looking for an individual who has a successful track record exceeding goals in sales of SaaS applications to line of business executives and IT.
- Define and execute territory and account strategies to grow business and achieve defined goals.
- Apply our solutions and best practices in the selling process to showcase our capabilities and effectively manage the buying process.
- Develop and apply a long-term view of client strategic objectives and business model and how the solutions support their goals and objectives.
- Accurately forecast anticipated sales; exercise excellent judgment in qualifying and prioritizing prospect
- Build references to support expanding business.
- Drive sales to closure to exceed assigned sales target. Effectively leverage required resources throughout the buying process: Consulting Services, Executives, Engineering, etc. Effectively lead the team setting clear agendas and responsibilities.
- Actively probe, listen, and seek to understand the customer’s needs and buying process. Understand and articulate the business problem and how our solutions can address them.
- Demonstrate well -honed presentation skills.
- Apply intelligence and creative solutions to each selling situation.
- Adapt style to audience to achieve results.
- Recognize prospects’ internal politics and successfully navigate to achieve objectives.
- Maintain accurate and current account information in SFDC.
What we are looking for:
- New business sales track record
- Evidence of deals done and performance achievement
- SaaS model application sales
- An enterprise ‘application solution’ sales approach with a complex sales cycle, multiple stake holders and influencers across a business and not just IT etc.
- Comfortable with a Target of c. £1.5m ARR
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in selling business applications to senior executives (preferably Sales executives) in relevant enterprises (B-to-B, >1000 employees).
- Proven ‘hunter’ experience and attributes – The focus is to develop new accounts with some opportunity to expand existing accounts.
- Must have a start-up business mentality – Excited by the prospect of growing a business in a new market, and passionate about sales effectiveness. Motivated by the challenges and opportunities that go along with building a business
- As comfortable cold-calling into accounts as following up on marketing-delivered leads
- Ability to adapt selling style to differing audiences –and varying buying agendas
- Outstanding communication skills — both oral (phone) and written; must be articulate, crisp, concise.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet sales objectives
- Tenacious, determined and hard-working
- Prepared to travel where necessary to meet objectives
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
- Experience working from a remote home-office environment and ability to travel to local office where applicable
To apply please send your CV (Word attachment) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr