Head of Account Management team
Salary range: £60,000 – £70,000, OTE £100,000 plus £7k CA.
Sector: Customer Experience Management, CX, Voice of the Customer (VoC), Feedback Management, Response Management, multi-channel, messaging, Customer Interaction, Contact Centre
Our client is an innovative International software house with c. 100 UK staff and revenues approaching £20m in ARR all delivered via a SaaS model. They have tripled in employee size in last 5 years and plan a net 10% staff increase in the UK this summer. The UK sales team is well established with a Sales Director and 4 teams: new business sales, major accounts, account management, a telephone based Business Development team and Marketing / Demand Generation function and a Customer Success team in addition. With the current FY ending soon they have signed a record number of new logo accounts this FY and achieved record revenues.
Application areas include Customer Experience Management and specifically
- Multi-channel messaging > (IVR, 2-way SMS, Email, Mobile Apps) – with the purpose of:
- Feedback Management > + Sentiment Analysis (Natural Language and AI engine) delivering powerful Voice of the Customer (VoC) apps
- Reporting and MIS, + integration to enterprise CRM like Salesforce
- Delivering Insight > leading to pro-active next stage customer communication and engagement, campaigns etc.
- Associated apps and tech. via integrated partners
- Web interactivity, Live-Chat, Knowledge Management, Self-Service, Intelligent FAQs(?)
It’s all delivered in a SaaS model
Typically £100k – £200k TCV deals where they generally seek 2 year contracts, then up and cross sell.
Team target inc personal goals c £2m ARR
What we are looking for:
- A ‘Player Manager’ who will have a strong background as an Account Manager of SaaS application sales, and who can show experience and capability in mentoring, developing, leading and directing the activities of a small team of account managers (currently 4)
- You will need to deliver in a small selection of your own directly managed accounts (with a pro rata more modest personal target)
- Account Management / sales track record with good solid consistency of evidence of deals done and performance achievement
- SaaS model application sales
- Ideally CX, Customer Engagement, Customer Interaction, Feedback and Response Management apps sold via a SaaS model
- Wider CRM and associated apps would also be acceptable
- An enterprise ‘application solution’ sales approach with a complex sales cycle, multiple stake holders and influencers across a business and not just IT etc.
- Not hardware or infrastructure
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr