Head of CX Consulting & Senior Consultant
Keywords: Audio production, Video Production, IVR, Voice Announcements, Contact Centre, Customer Experience solutions
Our client: Is an award-winning creative agency and management consultancy focusing on Customer Experience (CX) within the contact centre industry. They are international leaders in recording bespoke Voice announcement, Voice Over and Video solutions utilised within IVR, On-Hold telephone messaging, and Videos for FAQs and self-service solutions. They have worked with over 350 clients including national and global brands. The starting point for contact centre projects starts with the customer experience, often completely re-thinking the contact centre customer experience…covering everything from eliminating the cause of the contact, journey mapping, audio branding, IVR dialogue design, FAQ videos and new technology integration ideas…and anything else that we think would make the experience better. Rather than the contact centre infrastructure – they add the ‘end-user perspective’ to the overall solution and work with the customer’s technology suppliers and internal teams to implement the total CX solution.
The job roles:
We are recruiting for 2 senior consultancy positions, one of which will be a senior Consultant delivering consultancy assignments and one will be the Head of Department who in addition to delivering consultancy assignments, will also provide leadership to the consulting services team – focused on CX solutions for the contact centre industry.
The CX Solutions Team is currently a team of six focused on all aspects of contact centre CX design. The team has a wide diversity of skills, including creative scriptwriting; technical solution design; VUI, UX and graphic design; videography; data analytics; branding; audio engineering; and project and account management. In addition to one-off projects, the team also manages the ongoing operational relationship with customers to make sure that ad-hoc requests continue to help our customers deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Leadership experience – proven ability of leading, inspiring, and managing an internal or agency professional service or consultancy team
- Commercially astute – with the ability to spot opportunities to add further value
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- An holistic, visionary and strategic outlook
- Senior level client advisory and account management experience
- High degree of computer and technical literacy
- A passion for making things better!
Demonstrable experience and knowledge – combination of:
- CX, UX and VUI design experience
- Experience of working in or consulting for the contact centre industry from a technical or operational perspective
- A solid understanding of marketing and branding, and a sensitivity towards how brands are created and people respond to them
- Audio productions skills
- Copywriting or content writing skills
- Planning, advertising or campaign management
- Public speaking
- Responsible for the day to day running of your team, managing resources, and constantly striving to exceed internal KPIs as well as delivering services that our customer’s love.
- Work closely with the studio and customer services teams and take ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of new and ongoing projects on time and budget.
- In addition to the team management, this is a hand-on role, and you will be a key and client-facing member of project delivery teams.
- Work closely with the sales team to win new business through scoping and proposing exciting and innovative solutions to prospects; writing proposals; and delivering presentations.
- Team leadership for your team of five consultants, keeping a close eye on their development and targets as they progress through the company.
- Contribute towards broader company discussions, development and growth.
- Demonstrate your industry leader knowledge and build our reputation by seeking opportunities to deliver white papers/talks at industry conferences and create regular blogs and/or webinars.
The clients offices are near Basingstoke and whilst