Head of Project Management, EMEA
Salary: £80-100,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Sector: Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Natural Language, Machine Learning, Consulting, Systems Integration, BPaaS
Our client is a software vendor, ISV, consultancy and systems integrator. They pride themselves on helping organizations expedite business decisions, automate processes, draw insights and deliver delightful user experiences. Operating internationally covering 4 continents and with primary offices in 8 countries in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
With multiple industry analyst awards such as IDC Digital Disruptor and Forrester Wave recognition they have created a great deal of Consultancy / Commentator / Analyst excitement and interest in the last 2 years.
In the UK they are just at start up mode and this represents a truly excellent and unusual career opportunity to join a business at early stages that is about to launch a major growth phase in Europe.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Natural Language
- Machine Learning
- Systems Integration
- Work with cross-functional teams (including client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions, and plan for process transitions or migrations
- Adhere to project plans and its timelines
- Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR, & IT) on training, recruitment, and system requirements for projects
- Track project implementation, risks, and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports
- Escalate project-related risks and concerns when necessary
- Facilitate negotiations of SLAs and KPIs amongst lient’s business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed
- Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks, and concerns
- Take responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels
- Take up client relationship management responsibilities
- Organizational skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Project documentation and status reporting
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines
- Strategic orientation combined with operational strength / task orientation
- Consultative approach and ability to build long-term relationships
- Good influencing skills, able to persuade others to adopt specific courses of action
- Delivery-oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggling multiple and changing priorities
- Practical with an ability to speak effectively to varied audiences
- Positive and proactive attitude, highly self-motivated, a self-starter. and a fast learner
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr