Major Account Managers and Business Development Managers – Banking Software
Locations: London, Edinburgh and Frankfurt
Remuneration: Base salary ranges from £60,000 to c. £80,000 (depending on relevant track record), and then OTE £120,000 – £160,000 (again negotiable on track record)
Application Specialities: Financial Market Compliance (FMC) solutions, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Fraud (Detection & Prevention), Trading floor / Dealing Room voice & data recording (Communications Compliance), Customer Engagement and Customer Journey solutions, Payments compliance and fraud prevention.
Our client: An international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions for Financial Market Compliance (FMC) solutions, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Fraud (Detection & Prevention), Brokerage / Trading floor / Dealing Room voice & data recording (Communications Compliance), Customer Engagement and Customer Journey solutions, Payments compliance and fraud prevention.
They are expanding their already very well established sales teams in London and Edinburgh and also in Frankfurt. They are seeking dynamic individuals with a passion for the solution areas and business drivers addressed by our solutions, who can bring high levels of energy to their work and who are looking to energise their sales career (and earnings opportunity) by joining one of the best known International software vendors in this sector. Some relevant experience of the Banking, Payments, Insurance or other ‘regulated’ Financial Services sectors and a track record of selling software solutions is what they are looking for.
We have two roles on offer and these are:
- Major Account Manager to focus on existing Tier 1 and 2 level banking clients to cross and upsell and build deeper relationships with existing large user clients for increased revenues.
- The second role is that of Business Development Manager to focus on new business sales into net new logo banking and financial services clients.
Skills & Responsibilities we are looking for encompass:
- New business development – Working alongside dedicated internal marketing and lead generation teams, both in-house and with channel partners for new prospect profiling, outbound contact, initial face to face client meetings and building a sales campaign through all stages of needs analysis, proposal development and Proposal preparation, solution presentations, support proof-of-concept processes, negotiating variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Account management and expansion of existing client base with directly owned relationships and also working alongside partner channels to cross and upsell product licensing, consulting and professional services.
- You will need to become a recognised expert in our technology solutions and functionality as well as understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs and the wider market sectors and regulatory environments.
- A proven track record of selling application software solutions and services
- Ideal sector experience could include but not limited to: payment processing solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- However a good track record of selling complex software with a long sales cycle into the relevant market sectors would also be attractive.
Office locations in the City of London, Edinburgh and Frankfurt.
Remuneration: Is negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and our normal salary ranges are: Base £60,000 – £80,000 and OTE £120,000 – £160,000 plus medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
Syntony is an employment agency working on behalf of client organisations to recruit personnel. In submitting your application you are giving us permission to retain and process your personal details and to contact you via the phone and email details you provide. You can amend this consent at any time by email to email@example.com. For more information: syntony.co.uk/gdpr