New Business Sales Team Leader
Location: Home located with London office
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 base + double OTE + Excellent benefits package inc. 27 days holidays, Medical, Pension, Life.
Our client: Is a leading international developer of omni-channel, SaaS / cloud delivered customer service, contact centre and customer engagement platforms with the flexibility and scalability to support smaller enterprises and global corporations. They have various International offices across EMEA and South East Asia and a well-established UK presence over the last decade. A regular contender for various Forrester/ Gartner ‘MagicQuadrant’ style awards in the Contact Centre software solutions sector.
Responsibility and Authority:
This is a super exciting opportunity to build a team in the UK to increase our client’s footprint in the UK market. This is a player/leader role carrying both individual contribution and leadership responsibilities. Focused 100% on delivering MRR revenue from direct NET NEW logo acquisition from across UK&I market. This role will require building, leading, and mentoring a small team of new business hunters with an expectation of 30% self-generated and 70% marketing generated SQLs. The Business Acquisition team will be required to drive targeted activities into specific market segments and verticals across the UK&I CCaaS/CX/UX landscape.
There will be significant investment in the marketing and brand recognition throughout 2021/22 to generate significant awareness of both brand identity and customer engagement proposition. This role will hold full accountability for delivering against his or her individual monthly re-cooccurring revenue objective (MRR) and responsible for driving team performance and behaviours in line with the quota objective set out by the business.
The Head of Business Acquisition role reports directly into the Sales Director UK&I and carries responsibility for all aspects of the New logo acquisition, including the following: –
- Ownership of MRR revenue growth in line with monthly, regional, individual & team budget objectives
- Support ALL aspects of pipeline creation > development > management > revenue generation.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting via CRM into UKI Sales Director
- Weekly 1-2-1 with team members > opportunity qualification > coaching > GAP analysis
- Supporting the UK acquisitions team on weekly team pipeline and forecasting calls
- Attending and supporting customer meetings and demos.
- Working closely with UK marketing to develop & manage UK&I territory plans for prospecting and lead generation
- Win/Loss Analysis to identify trends that can be leveraged
- Ongoing competitive landscape analysis and thought leadership across your team
- Support core marketing activities – Social, events, brand awareness, campaigns
- Evangelise Culture > values > Identity across your team
- Maintain relevant domain knowledge in order to have insightful and meaningful dialogue with both prospects and team
- Develop engagement plans to maximise prospect opportunities – strategic motivators > stakeholders’ landscape > value creation > buying processes > forecast prediction
- Actively engage as a peer of the UK management team, contributing ideas and suggestions to strategy
** – We are also recruiting 2 x Sales professionals to join this new business acquisition team to report to this sales team leader. Base salary range £50,000 – £70,000 x 2 OTE and benefits.