Pre Sales Consultants & SME – Financial Crime & Compliance
Application Specialities: Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Skills: Pre Sales, Pre-Sales, Application Consultancy, Subject Matter Expert, Solution Design, Technical Consultant
Locations: London, Paris
Our client is an international $Billion+ revenues software and services specialist delivering innovative solutions to the Banking, Financial Trading, Investment Banking sectors with market leading and globally used solutions for Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance.
Our client is expanding its Pre Sales, Sales and Subject Matter Expert teams in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Madrid and is seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive with relevant experience of the Financial Services sectors and a track record of contributing to sales of software, professional services, consultancy in the banking / financial services sectors.
- Providing expertise in one or more of our core application areas you will be working alongside our teams of Sales, Marketing, Technical consultants and Subject Matter Experts to engage with prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of our solutions
- Provide key subject matter expertise for at least one of our core applications within Financial Services Sector and be able to position (Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Fraud / Compliance solutions for specific banking applications.
- Be able to persuasively position the feature sets and business benefits of our solutions vs. our competitors
- Deliver compelling public, group and one to one presentations and solution demonstrations to prospects in both technical and management functions
- Define client technical and business requirements and managing Proof of Concepts and creating solution demonstrations – requiring SQL and database knowledge (SQL queries, reporting tools, HTML, XML)
- engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical presales and re responsible for completing RFI/RFPs
- 5 + years of experience as a Pre Sales expert in enterprise software solutions to the financial services industry
- Ideally you would already have experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud (Detection & Prevention) and Compliance but good banking sector software apps experience and / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Analytics
Remuneration: Is negotiable for candidates with the relevant sector track record and includes a highly competitive Base salary, an attractive Bonus scheme, medical, pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance.
To apply please submit your CV (in Word) to our consultant Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd