Pre Sales & Product Manager – PCI-DSS Solutions
This role is a combination of client facing pre sales consultancy in support of the sales team, engaging with clients for requirements analysis, solution proposition and technical solution design, and in addition having an internal role which encompasses Product management guiding the development and shape of the PCI-DSS solutions sets and products going forward, plus technical operations interface with project management and implementation teams.
The ideal candidate will bring proven technical and solution design skills within the PCI-DSS payment solutions sector as utilised within Call and Contact centre environments.
• Support sales team and customers in documenting and understanding architecture integration including underlying transport layers.
• Provide pre-sales technical and solution support and own the design of the solution.
• Support sales with tech information and insight, advice, demos, solution architecting, best practise, innovative ideas etc during pre-sales phase to ensure we are crafting a winning solution for the opportunity that gains mindshare and credibility.
• Act as single point of contact for guidance and information on our products and solutions, including a good awareness of roadmap developments.
• With diplomacy and tact, input into the product function UK market-validated feedback and guidance
• Lead technical responses to RFI’s, tenders etc,
• Build strong internal relations across various departments – locally and with Products, Operations and other key departments.
• Keep abreast of UK market demands and trends and be able to advise and input into the product roadmap.
• Champion solutions that deliver customer requirements and offer the future-proof platforms.
• Act as solution architect for proposals, tenders and offers etc and own the solution design.
• Develop and agree final solution design with customer, getting sign off from all relevant stakeholders.
• Design winning (technical & commercial) solutions together with customer and sales lead.
• Work closely with Service & Delivery Manager to ensure they are briefed and able to manage delivery projects.
• Keep sales team and management updated proactively on progress of all projects.
• Promote best practice implementation of CC solutions
Skills & Experience
• High level of technical and commercial knowledge of the PCI-DSS sector
• At least 7+ years experience – from CC, telecom or IT industry.
• Experience with at least 1 enterprise voice, contact centre or unified communications platform
• Technical Knowledge of voice (SIP/Voip) routing, SIP trunking (Enterprise and Carrier), SBC Capability
• Appreciation of WAN and LAN IP Networking
• Passion for technical understanding of the product areas.
• Confident and adept at presenting and engaging with customers.
• Comfortable with assisting engagements at C level and also at detailed technical level – must be able to, or have the aptitude to, engage credibly across these multiple stakeholders, with a nuanced dialogue for each and ‘own’ the technical relationship.
• Know how to support sales engagements.
• Be able to establish influence over cross-functional teams – internal and external – especially operations and support and client teams – to ensure our service levels and deliverables to the client are always second-to-none.
• Understand the market environment, our technology, roadmap, business challenges faced by customers, and be able to rationalise how our and cloud offers the optimum range of solutions and benefits for those business challenges
• Maintain a high level of relevant technical knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
• Structured and succinct in communication – verbal and written, on email and with proposals.
• Takes pride in the company, their image, and their work.
• Work collaboratively with sales staff and product specialists required to address customer requirements
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
• Must have evidence of, or be able to show aptitude of, passion for technology and how it drives business benefits.
• Able to manage multiple parties as part of a delivery project.
• Commercial and market orientation
• Ability to set customer expectations and provide regular project updates
Salary range: £58,000 – £70,000, Commission / Bonus: £12,000 – £15,000, Car Allowance and benefits