Pre Sales Consultant – Contact Centre solutions
Based: London office with flexibility on home working
Remuneration: Base Salary range: £50,000 – £70,000 + Commission / Bonus
The client: Our client is a leading provider of ‘Cloud’ / SaaS based Contact Centre and Telephony solutions. They are an international company, 300+ employees and established 15 years. They have a substantial client base with 1,000+ clients for hosted, SaaS, Cloud solutions in Europe and in the UK, they have been established for several years and now have 120+ clients. The UK client base includes leading mid corporate and enterprise firms, call centre outsourcing companies, retail and ‘high street’ brand names with the largest single client having 600 agent licenses.
Is dedicated to providing technical Pre-Sales Consultancy and Solution Design alongside the sales team, designing / advising and agreeing the solution (and technical spec.), being the local point of knowledge and guidance on the existing and evolving offering and providing solution expertise to the customer as needed. The role is one of a team of 5 in the UK (12 in the team across Europe all reporting to the London based UK Manager). In the UK it’s a London HQ – although they do also have remote / home working, providing support to the Account and New Business sales team.
The ideal candidate will bring proven technical and solution design skills in contact centre software solutions or customer engagement, customer service and related application areas with an appreciation of the architecture and integration of recognised enterprise voice and/or unified communications platforms. Highly ‘customer facing’ – able to present with gravitas complex technical solutions, join the dots between technology and the business benefit, manage customer expectations and establish and maintain technical credibility.
- Support sales team and customers in documenting and understanding voice architecture integration including underlying transport layers.
- Provide pre-sales technical and solution support and own the design of the solution.
- Support sales with tech information and insight, advice, demos, solution architecting, best practise, innovative ideas etc during pre-sales phase to ensure we are crafting a winning solution for the opportunity that gains mindshare and credibility.
- Be able to produce HLD / LLD and Solution Design Documents (SDD) that capture all the aspects of the solution desired by the customer Act as single point of contact for guidance and information on our products and solutions, including a good awareness of roadmap developments.
- With diplomacy and tact, input into the product function UK market-validated feedback and guidance Lead technical responses to RFI’s, tenders etc, Build strong internal relations across various departments – locally and with Products, Operations and other key departments.
- Keep abreast of UK market demands and trends and be able to advise and input into the product roadmap.
- Champion solutions that deliver customer requirements and offer the future-proof platforms. Act as solution architect for proposals, tenders and offers etc and own the solution design.
- Develop and agree final solution design with customer, getting sign off from all relevant stakeholders.
- Design winning (technical & commercial) solutions together with customer and sales lead.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience – from Contact Centre, Telecom or IT industry.
- Experience with at least one enterprise voice, contact centre or unified communications platform from a leading technology vendor, Technical Knowledge of voice (SIP/VoIP) routing, SIP trunking (Enterprise and Carrier), SBC Capability Appreciation of WAN and LAN IP Networking
Report to the Manager, Solution Architects (London based and with 12 reports across EMEA).
Base Salary range: £50,000 – £70,000 (although less experienced candidates with the right potential would also be considered)
Bonus: 8% – 10% Benefits
Group Pension, PMI, DIS.