Product Technical Champion
Our client is an innovative developer of software solutions targeting Avaya & Microsoft sectors.
Core purpose of the role:
Become the In-House and External (to Channel Partners and also End Users) Subject Matter Expert – i.e. the ‘Go To’ senior engineering technologist for pre- and post- sales consultancy on:
- Contact Centres – core call centre platform for MS Skype for Business (over 50 successful client implementations of the contact centre – Skype platform UK and worldwide)
- Call & Interaction Recording platform (UC Compliance including call and IM recording)
- Desktop Integration – Avaya to CRM
- CallBack platform (Suite of Cloud Callback applications)
The ideal candidate will have Systems Engineering / Technical Consultancy core skill sets with additional layers of commercial and client facing skills and responsibilities. With expertise in a combination of the following:
- Microsoft: Skype for Business, SQL Server and associated MS technology infrastructure
- Avaya Contact Centre and Desktop apps
- Contact Centre infrastructure and communications environment inc. SIP telephony
- Technical and Business Requirements Analysis (Technical & Business ‘Discovery’)
- Owns the UK demonstration capability and create use cases which effectively demonstrate the value proposition including configuring technical presentations and demonstrations, pilots, proof of concepts etc.
- Work with Sales in on boarding new partners through providing training, education, accreditation and thought leadership around the products
- Installations and Implementations (requiring the technical competency to install and configure MS SQL Server and associated MS product sets in a Skype for Business environment will be mandatory ++ add in some Voice / Call Centre infrastructure and applications experience and you have the match). This will be most often be completed by our channel partners but should the need arise you should have the skills required where there is a direct to client project including On site management of “go live” to ensure a successful deployment and carry out UAT (User Acceptance Testing) as required.
- Training Programme delivery to both channel partners and End User clients (including Technical personnel, Systems Administrators and possibly also team leaders various who will then cascade train wider groups) and ensuring clients derive best benefit and projected solutions outcomes.
- Provide leadership to the internal virtual team to deliver ‘effortless’ interactions with our Channel Partners and end users
- NB: Not responsible for all the paperwork production involved in Tenders and Bids as this is done by the sales specialists and it’s not delivering stand up presentations for new business – although someone who can do this would be an asset.
- Technical knowledge of one of:
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Avaya Solutions – specifically applications working with AES
- SIP telephony
- Experience of implementing contact centre applications
Remuneration: Base salary range £40,000 – £50,000 (some flex potential) plus Car Allowance of c. £5,000 pa and pension scheme.
Location: Home located South or Midlands with regular travel in the UK, and less frequently to Ireland and North America.
To apply please send your CV as an attachment (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selction) Ltd.