Project Engineer – Software c# / .net
Location: Reading / South East, or Belgium, but we will consider home located elsewhere in EMEA
Languages: ENGLISH AND DUTCH/FLEMISH required. French would also be an added bonus
Salary: €30-55,000 + car allowance + benefits
Is a NASDAQ quoted US/Canadian company with acquired firms throughout Europe. They are c.$200m turnover and about 1200 people. They work in the customer interaction technology space. They are recruiting for 2x software project engineer / programmer analyst type roles. One of the roles must be trilingual and the other must be bilingual. Please do not apply without English and Dutch language skills at business level.
We create solutions that match the business of our customers and not solutions that force a business to adapt.
To provide our customers with a thorough integration: our wide range of supported integration technologies help our solutions seamlessly into an existing telecommunications and IT infrastructure.
- To design and develop software programs according to the needs of our customers
- and integrate new technologies
- To work in close consultation with your team
- To be responsible for completing application development, testing, customer
- installation and aftercare
- To be customer friendly and act as the point of contact for the customer during the
- project from start to finish
- To achieve the necessary degree of expertise in the specific technologies applied in
- our products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Higher technical diploma or university degree or two 2 years (or equivalent) of
Knowledge of .NET (C #), WCF
Knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server)
Knowledge of telephony or VOIP is a plus