Our client is a well-established Voice, Data, Networking, Unified Communications and Contact Centre VAR and Systems Integrator with Head Office in Berkshire and offices in London and the midlands. Their 3 key technology Partnerships and focus are with Cisco, ShoreTel and Enghouse.
- Network Infrastructure: Switching, Routing, Wireless
- Collaboration: Voice, Video, Mobility, Collaboration applications – Contact Centre, Conferencing, Content, Recording and Quality Management
- Security: Location, Content, Users, Device
- Enghouse Interactive delivers technology and expertise to maximize the value of every customer interaction, with products spanning multi-channel call centres, CTI integration, IVR / Self-Service, operator attendant consoles, call recording and quality monitoring, outbound predictive dialler, knowledge management solutions and more.
- Is a leading provider of cloud, onsite, and hybrid business telephony and unified communications (UC) solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scoping, leading and ensuring the successful deployment of solutions for SMB and Enterprise customers.
- Deliver solution implementation engagements with high customer and end-consumer satisfaction scores, while achieving internal and customer success metrics.
- Commencing with an internal transition from the Sales and Pre-Sales Solutions team post contract execution, you will manage cross-functional PS technical and other teams responsible for deploying solutions, assuring client success and acceptance of system performance.
- 5+ years of experience in successfully managing complex, systems infrastructure and software deployment implementations.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, organizational, technical and leadership skills managing client engagements and internal resources in order to provide premier customer service.
- Ability to develop business relationships and negotiate with clients and internal resources.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts and business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Experience with Telco, Networks and Web concepts and architectures.
Location: Ideally within 90 minutes of Berkshire.
Remuneration: Salary range £45,000 – £60,000 depending on experience, plus Bonus and Car Allowance and benefits
To apply please send your CV (in Word) to Justin Kelsey at Syntony (Search & Selection) Ltd