RPA / Robotic Process Automation Practice Lead
Based: London Offices
Salary: £90-110,000 base + 10% bonus + excellent benefits.
Sector: Robotic Process Automation, Process Automation
Our client: Is a global organisation, quoted on the NASDAQ, and has approximately $1billion in annual revenue. With almost 4,000 employees worldwide and approximately 500 in the UK & Ireland. Significant customers in the UK & Ireland include major brands in Telecommunications, Financial Services, Insurance, Utilities and Public Sector with thousands of users.
Marrying real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement tools to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. Our solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect.
Through capturing and analysing all interactions across the customer journey, we apply Big Data technology to identify valuable patterns, trends and Voice of the Customer insights. Then, by harnessing real-time capabilities to optimize processes and engage with customers in the moment, we enable major brands to quickly resolve issues, take advantage of sales opportunities, retain customers at risk and reduce operational costs.
Automation Business Analysis & consultancy leader
- This is a ‘player manager’ style role where you will be delivering the role of a senior BA with UK and International clients and also contributing team leadership and practice development capability for the small team of 4 BA located remotely internationally.
- The client has plans to double or triple the size of this team and is looking for a SME to lead the practice growth Internationally.
- Build, develop and refine the analysis and consultancy practice for Robotic Automation.
- Team leadership a team of Automation Business Analysts.
- Take part in maturing concepts for Centre of Excellence.
- Conduct Business Analyst – Responsible for discovery, analysis and design of selected processes for automation.
- Track and ensure long term value and ROI through tracking of agreed KPIs
- Experience in Process Automation through major technology vendors / system integrators / Consultancy firms would be attractive
Qualifications / Education:
- A number of years of experience in functions and industries in which our client provides services; ideal candidate will come from a leadership role within diverse environments and/or a consulting firm
- SME – Subject matter expertise in at least one of:
- contact centre business operations,
- financial services / financial crime
- performance management and metrics
- quality management and training
- working knowledge of but not a focus on technical infrastructure
- Experience in business process improvement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- MBA / BA / BSc. in relevant field required
- Ensures accurate translation of business needs into a solution design reflecting best balance of meeting KPIs and utilizing the tools capabilities
- Delivers high quality and professional solutions
- Works with internal departments on project definition & delivery
Experience of any of these types of tool sets would be attractive:
Appian Autologyx Automation Anywhere Avanade UK Ltd
Blue Prism Conduent Contextor EdgeVerve
IPSoft Jacada Kofax Singularity Ltd
Kryon Systems NICE Systems UK Ltd Openconnect PegaSystems Ltd
Redwood Software Robotic Desktop Softomotive Thoughtonomy
UiPath Verint Systems Webio WorkFusion