RPA Systems Engineer and RPA Developer
Salary – Our client has an open budget and depending on your experience will be able to offer at an attractive level
Sector: Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Natural Language, Machine Learning
Our client is a software vendor, ISV, consultancy and systems integrator. Operating internationally covering 4 continents and with primary offices in 8 countries in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
With multiple industry analyst awards such as IDC Digital Disruptor and Forrester Wave recognition they have created a great deal of Consultancy / Commentator / Analyst excitement and interest in the last 2 years.
In the UK they are now up to 20 people (from 0 last year) and this represents a truly excellent and unusual career opportunity to join a business at early stages that is about to launch a major growth phase in Europe.
They are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer with development skills. A client facing developer, who can provide support both remotely and onsite throughout EMEA.
You will require:
- Experience in developing/supporting applications with .NET/C#, WinForms, ADO.Net Entity Framework, LINQ, WPF/WCF, MVC ASP.net
- Experience on Wintel, Linux, Ubuntu platforms support
- Experience in SQL, MY SQL
- MS office skills
- IIS Development/support skills
- Experience in developing software/tools in RPA
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Tier 1 analysis and support of the customers’ issues including tracking and logging tickets
- Tier 2 support and technical troubleshooting of complex issues
- Ensure tickets are updated for tier 3 assistance
- Working with deployment team to ensure smooth deployment and integration
- If remote support / break fix isn’t possible, then you will be responsible for onsite installation, repair and testing of client software.