Sales Consultant Professional Services
Location: Home Based, nationwide, South East HQ
Salary: c.£50-70,000 + car allowance, c. 30% bonus, but uncapped, with accelerators
Our client is one of the leading providers of contact centre and customer interaction solutions, globally. An Internationally recognised brand name.
They are looking for 2 consultants to join their Professional Services Team to identify new business strategic opportunities; negotiating and closing deals.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
The business development manager is responsible for implementing Professional Services business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will have quarterly financial targets (bookings and project profitability) that must be met in order for the organization to attain projected revenue and build the professional services backlog.
In this role the primary responsibilities include:
- Align with Account Executives and other Sales leadership
- Pursue sales leads and prospective clients to manage and develop the professional services element
- Develop and create professional services offers including both budgetary and final to support a specific opportunity
- Creation of financial documentation to support the professional services offer and ensure margin profitability
- Creation of professional services ‘Statement of Work’ documentation to support a specific opportunity
- Network and develop strong business relationships. Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for professional services
- Build client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals to support the growth of the professional services business
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions & customer buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals
- Generate pipeline of services orders to attain financial objectives